Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I want to attend college in Spain. I am American?

I am an American Senior who wants to go to Spain for college. I am fluent in Spanish. I can write it, speak it, read it and understand it. I am also semi-fluent in French (I can read it and write it more than I can speak it and understand it). I want to study in Spain because I want to experience something new. I love America and I hope I'm not coming off as ungrateful but America doesn't really have a culture and that is what I'm looking for. I am Dominican and am from Spaniard descent (as well as English and Italian descent) and I want to learn about the country. I just don't know if I should choose an overseas education over an American education. What do you suggest I do? If you attend a college in Spain, talk to me. Please advise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment