Friday, July 15, 2011

Is it okay that I am trying to lose some extra weight during pregnancy ( I am still eating very healthy )?

I am 6 months pregnant and have gained way too much weight from eating too much junk food and excess empty calories during my pregnancy. Well, I have changed my ways now ( wish it would have been sooner.) I have 3 months to go. I have been eating very nutritious food low in fat/calories, whole grains, fruits, vegetables, skim milk, lean proteins, and have continued taking my prenatals. I have already started losing some excessive weight that I don't need anyways, and I feel GREAT. I don't feel like I am doing anything wrong, but I keep reading that it is '' unsafe '' to intentionally try to lose weight suring pregnancy. Isn't the baby still getting all her nutritious needs met though ? It's ME who will lose, not the baby. Right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment