Sunday, July 17, 2011

What was your feeding schedule for an almost 9 month old?

My daughter will be 9 months old by the end of this month and I just want to see different feeding schedules mothers of babies the same age had. She eats an 8 oz bottle in the morning once she wakes up, 6 oz bottle about three hours later and another 6-8 oz bottle three hours after that. By about 7pm she will eat a jar, sometimes two, of food. We switch it up every day between veggies mixed with some type of cereal, meat mixed with a fruit or veggie, or fruit mixed with cereal.(All that she has tried before to avoid allergies.) She usually will have another 5-7 oz bottle before bed time. I have tried to give her a jar of food in the morning but she never wants it. Is there anything I should change or add? Or do you think she is following a nutritious meal plan and I should continue what I'm doing? Opinions and experience is appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment