Thursday, July 14, 2011

Concerned about my sister's eating?

Okay, this is like MY story, but me being the younger sis! I used to be anorexic, just last year, but my older sis told my parents, and they helped me out, and i've only kind of recovered. I'm at a healthy weight, but i'm trying to lose some again. Anyways, you would much rather her be a little chubby, i promise, because i remember the pain. it hurts so BAD. maybe have a pep talk with her, and talk to her about getting back into shape? please please please Explain to her not to go over board. being anorexic was a horrible experience, no need to put her through that again. Don't feel guilty, girl!!! I am sooooo glad my older sis told my parents, because even though I feel kinda chubby now/:, i would much rather be ALIVE! I don't think my parents would have even noticed. you are a great sister, keep up the good work, and just talk to her. Good luck chica! xoxox.

No comments:

Post a Comment