Sunday, July 10, 2011

Why is he acting like this?

so i met this guy two weeks ago and we became close friends but i was more in a "family" person..that means i rather hang out with my relatives instead of my friends...and he acually feels jealose that i have a big family (i have 8 brothers and 3 sisters) and my father has 29 brothers (uncles) therefore i have 216 cousins and we are really REALLY close to each other...no matter where we are we stay in touch 24 hours in phones skype etc...anyways so this guy got obsessed i dont know from wat but he keeps on following me whereever i go but i pretend that i dont see him...sometimes he knocks at my door at 4 am and leaves me a gift ie: a DandG watch or perfume and video games and he just runs off...he approached to my wife and says "I want u guys to adopt me" that was sick he is like my age and i know he isnt homo cuz he has a gf..but things got worse he stalks me, he buys me more expensive gifts and he even tried to hurt one of my friends who was my teammate on a project so he could take his place......i just want him to stop..i feel sorry for him..and if i did mention this to one of my bros or male cousins they WILL hurt him really! i told to my wife not to tell anyone...but please advise me? its like the roommate movie or something...i dont want to face him cuz i fear if he will attack me or my wife...

No comments:

Post a Comment