Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Someone Help Me Pleas I Need Advise!?

Can someone pleas give me advise i have a problem! last month i went down to public *** for food stamps. i had to bring all my paperwork Birth cert socials for me and my children anyway my landlord was supposed to get in contact witht hem to prove that i lived at my ressidence because my lease expired and i never got a new one! well he never did! so i had to bring them my rent recipts i pay with money orders so i brought them the money orders i was going to send out for that month for the rent the recipts were attached to them and i lost them or someone took them out of my bag i had my two little children with me a 6 month old and a four year old so there was alote of confusion i dont know what to do if i tell my husband well he dosent have the best temper im sooooo scared i payed last moths rent with this months rent and know the rent is due again on the first i also paid it late my lanlord said i cannot pay it late again! he says if he dosent get it in a few days then hell throw us out! i have four kids and camt afford to be put out i cant tell my husband cause ill probably get the sh*%t kicked out of me and i dont have any family o and public *** says they cant help me until i get an eviction notice so that does me no good! PLEASE! can someone give me any advise im very scared for my well being i have no clue what to do! Someone please help! Please no nasty coments! i know i F**&%$# up!

No comments:

Post a Comment