Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How can i make time pass by until im 18?

well yeah hi, im only 14 and i know that im a ******* idiot iv had enough ebuse of you lot but iv got a tattoo. yes i regret it but i want good advise so right the tattoo shop that my sistet is going to a man that works there is having some of his sleeve removed so please help me i want mine removed so the mans going to ask tge man that removes them if he can do mine but my tattoo is a cover up of my name my name was i read and then i had it covered with black ink so can it still be moved???? cause reds been covered up with black but it should work yeah because its a new laser it dosent scar and apparently it takes the ink out without doin it colour by colour but if i cant have it removed then what can i do to pass time unt i am 16 please help guys :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment