Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Headache and seeing flashes of color after playing video games all day?

My son is 11. He had recently gotten a new video game for his ps3, "Little Big Plantet". I have caught him staying up all night long playing it. A couple of days ago he started saying that when he would sit or stand, that he would see different colored spots. Then tonight while he was falling asleep he said as soon as he'd start to doze off, he'd see the colors. That game is very colorful. He also has a headache. He hasn't been sleeping or eating right, so I think he may also be a little dehydrated. Has anyone ever heard of these symptoms from excessive video game playing? He's asleep now, but I'm debating on whether I should take him to the ER, or call the Dr in the morning. He doesn't have any other symptoms accept for being really tired. He was up playing til 7am this morning!!!! Needless to say, he won't be playing for a few days. Thanks for any advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment