Monday, July 11, 2011

How to evict a "drama" couple?

Okay so my husband and I manage my moms house for her as in renting out the rooms and dealing with the constant BS, I wrote a question before regarding these pain in the butt roomates we have. Ever since they've moved in there has been nothing but drama in the house. They are a married couple and this woman always complains about the air conditioner not being on and she needs it on and she has a medical condition and so on and so forth...she tried calling the housing authorities behing our backs about it and found out that the air conditioner is an ammenity and my mom does not have to turn it on for her which I have explained to her before. There is always constant drama with this woman she feels like she can walk all over us just because we are younger then her (My husband and I are 20) (She is 30 and her husband is 28). Anyways my husband and I know so far how to run this house since we've been doing this for roughly a year now. This "drama" couple has a month to month lease and they are paying rent but the issue is I HATE DRAMA and the next time they start BS up again we would like to kick them out. I'd like to know if there is any legal way to go about this because I know we need a good reason to put down for the thirty day notice once we go about this. We really are trying our best although we are young, we are always kind and courteous until people start trying to cause problems for my mom and the stress really gets to me...Can anyone please advise me on what a good excuse could be to evict this couple? And please it has to be legal. Thank you! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment